Here is a listing of current jobs submitted to NJASSP for posting. We post jobs as a benefit for NJASSP members and primarily focus on opportunities in and around New Jersey.
PHASE Associates, LLC – Livingston, NJ
PHASE Associates is currently seeking an Industrial hygienist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Industrial hygiene, exposure monitoring, and Indoor Air Quality surveys. This individual will be part of a team supporting federal and state contracts within the Northeast region of the country. This is a hands-on position involving overnight and multi-state travel approximately 75% of the year. Training resources, report templates, and equipment will be provided by the Lead Project Manager.Read More
The Global Safety & Environment Intern – Environmental Compliance and Technical Services – will provide environmental compliance and technical support to Company facilities globally related to environmental compliance programs (air, water, waste, dangerous goods transportation).
Projects may include
- Assisting with environmental compliance program implementation and improvements.
- Assisting with calculations associated with environmental compliance program implementation.
- Supporting environmental activities at Company sites.
- Reviewing new or revised environmental regulations and assessing impact to company sites.
- Supporting the development of innovative tools for environmental program improvement.
Our client, a major international manufacturer, is recruiting for an Environmental Engineer / Specialist in Bloomsburg, PA. This is a full-time position as an employee of our client and requires living in the Bloomsburg, PA area.
Reporting to the site EHS Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to align Environmental compliance processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner.Read More