NJ Chapter Member and Community/Youth Outreach Chairperson, Jack Fearing is presenting a webinar on January 8th. Click HERE for more information and to register.
Documenting and reporting injuries & illness has gotten more complicated with the new requirements for electronic submission. It’s vital safety managers and employers understand these changes, and how to adapt their practices. Join us for this can’t-miss, 60-minute webinar to discover:
- What OSHA’s updated injury & illness recordkeeping standard means for you
- Do you now have to submit your EIN with your injury & illness data submission?
- Which employers must submit forms electronically – and which forms
- Rules for classifying injuries & illnesses – plus how to avoid common errors
- OSHA 300/301 Forms – electronic compliance requirements for 2019