NYU Langone Health currently has available opportunities for employment at its Environmental Health and Safety Department. The positions range from Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Assistant to Senior EH&S Specialist.
NYU Langone Health is a great place practice health and safety! It has a diversity of operations, which include hospitals, clinical and research labs, animal facilities, doctors’ offices, and out-patient clinics.
The EH&S group oversees a broad spectrum of programs and projects including asbestos, biosafety, bulk storage tanks, chemical safety, construction safety, ergonomics, fire safety, hazard communication, hazard surveillance, hazardous waste, hearing conservation, indoor air quality, industrial hygiene, mold, respiratory protection and spill response.
NYU Langone’s dynamic and welcoming culture permeates across our institution and is recognized by the community we serve. Recent accomplishments include:
- 2020 Best Companies for Multicultural Women – Working Mother
- 2020 Top 9 Hospitals and Health Systems – DiversityInc
- 2020 Best Place to Work – Glassdoor
- 2020 Top Employer – DiversityJobs.com
- 2019-2020 America’s Best Hospitals – U.S. News & World Report
- 2019 Diversity Best Practices (DBP) Inclusion Index – Working Mother
- 2019 Top 6 Hospitals and Health Systems – DiversityInc
- 2018-19 Employer of Excellence – (AAPA) (CHLM)
- 2018-19 Top 100 CEOs – Glassdoor
- 2019 Top-Rated Workplace: Best Hospitals – Indeed.com
- 2019 100 Best Companies – Working Mother
- 2019 Diversity Best Practices (DBP) Inclusion Index – Working Mother Media
To apply for one of these positions, email a resume and cover letter to Marta.Figueroa@nyulangone.org.